NDP Electric, Inc. Is profoundly committed to creating the safest workplace environment possible. The elimination of potential hazards, prevention of accidents and achievement of safe working practices are daily goals. NDP’s obligation to the well—being of its employees begins with our full-time safety director who is tasked with ensuring that all of NDP’s employees are equipped and trained in the latest safe working practices and technologies. This remarkable effort has resulted in an insurance MOD rating .95
NDP Electric, Inc. is proud of its safety culture and relentless effort to maintain and injury free environment. Our collaborative effort involves every member of our field team, investing substantial hours in communication, training and education.
- NDP conducts monthly safety meetings and training
- All of our employees have received training and certification in mechanical tools, with yearly renewal
- Each jobsite is inspected by our safety director and an outside independent safety professional on a regular basis
- Each NDP employee has the OSHA course certification and First aid trained
- Weekly “Tool-box-talks” are conducted on all projects